Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hey everyone.

I'm doing a update with old articles the girls sent me.

If you have sent me an article and that I haven't published it or a link to it or forwarded it, please, tell me about it -I have had brain problems lately...and I'm not kidding ;)!

As for the transcript I talked abou the other day, I will cancel it as long as I can't publish the whole transcript article (is it clear? I hope so...I'm quite tired today...By the way : in France, it's Father's day so BONNE FETE PAPA !!!! and congratulations to the baby boomer thing over Christchurch : Chris Jack and Corey Flynn and to the mummies and the daughters!)

I'm launching the update ;)
See ya

"Yeah, I'm sorry Richie, I'm late, I'm trying my best so as not to let your fans down, I promise ;)"




En francais maintenant : la, je tenais encore plus a m'excuser, car ca fait longtemps que je n'ai pas fait de traductions ici (j'en avais trop a faire avec les revisions, dsl)

Les articles que je publierai prochainement seront traduits (enfin, l'essentiel) ;

si toutefois vous voulez la vraie traduction de tout l'article (je parle des longs articles concernant Richie, pas des compositions de matches ou des trucs sur "oh, le capitaine est aussi pilote" parce que ca, c'est bon, l'hitoire on la connait!), emailez-moi en precisant le titre de l'article.

Bon, je commence les publications ;)
Bisous et bonne fete des peres a tous

"Oui, je sais Richie, je suis en retard ; mais je fais de mon mieux pour ne pas decevoir tes fans, je te le promets"

MaryL

No comments: