As you all know, the 2007 Rugby World Cup will take place this Fall in France (with a couple of matches in Wales and Scotland).
I really hope that those who wanted to have tickets were lucky enough, and that those who can't attend matches will be able to watch this wonderful event pretty easily.
As for me, I am of the lucky fellows who got tickets (thank you Mum and Dad -who both will attend matches with me!)
And here are the eight matches we will attend :
* September 8th : NZ vs. Italy (in Marseille)
* September 9th : Scotland vs. Portugal (in Saint Etienne)
* September 11th : Argentina vs. Georgia (in Lyon)
* September 15th : NZ vs. Portugal (in Lyon)
* September 18th : Scotland vs. Romania (in Edimburg)
* September 23rd : Scotland vs. NZ (in Edimburg)
* September 26th : Georgia vs. Namibia (in Lens)
* September 29th : NZ vs. Romania (in Toulouse)
That will be our Tour de France (two months after the real Tour de France!)
If you happen to follow the ABs, or attend any of these matches, just tell me (that'd be great to see you there).
For those who can't come and visit France or attend the matches, just tell us how you will live the World Cup. During the WC, I'll try to publish my "World Cup Diary" (not daily but just how I felt the matches -as I do now, except that I don't call it a diary!) and I can also publish yours...
Wishing us all to be in Aotearoa in 4 years ;)
Enjoy your weekend (and your World Cup)
ps : can you please answer to the survey in the Comment below and not in the chatterbox -thank you.
Love this pic Izzy ;)
Coz their question is : "Mary will be there ; but will WE be there?"