Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is not a jersey...

Ali, Andy & Richie (others pics and even more available if you click on the link above)
Thanks FSS :)

Thanks to Siska, you have the translations :

This Is Not A Jersey........

this is honoring my ancestors - leon macdonald
this is my family, my .... - keven mealamu
this is loyalty, heart & soul! - mils muliaina
this is 105 years of history & opportunity - ali williams
this is a legacy - richie mccaw
it's sacrifice & dedication - rodney so'oialo
this is all I have to give - tony woodcock
this is m..., pride, a dream come true - richard kahui
this is 25 year dream - brad thorn
it's a family reunion - sitiveni sivivatu
this is never giving up. NEVER. - rudy wulf
this is my family - john afoa
this is the greatest thing I've ever worn - anthony tuitavake
this is a blessing and an honour - neemia tialata
this is an opportunity - greg somerville
this is all of New Zealand together - ma'a nonu
this is a challenge to be the best - jerome kaino
this is the best I can do - andrew hore
this is for Mum and Dad - sione lauaki
this is the opportunity to feel alive! - andrew ellis
this is something I will never take for granted - anthony boric
this is everything I dreamed it would be - conrad smith
this is self-belief - brendon leonard
this is a precious gift - stephen donald
this is my part of a legacy - adam thompson
this is mana - Richard Kahui

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard Kahui's says "this is mana" (yes i've saved the picture and zoomed on it a lot... he's really cute!)

MaryL said...

he is indeed! he did play very well today / saturday!
maybe it's the first name!!!

merci cecile