Friday, July 31, 2009

Scans?

Dear RGs,
I'd like to apologize for the delay in posting but both FSS & I are very busy.
Would you forgive us if we told you that we have a special treat??
I knew it!!!!!

Just send us an email
Title : "SkySport July 2009"

!!!!!!!! Caution : it's a .zip file (hope you can read them!) !!!!!!!!!

Special thanx to Tess for the scans & Sian for the file :)

Take care & enjoy the match tomorrow ;)
MaryL*
ps to Fiona : I'm still investigating but don't think it's our blog ... shiut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guys often objectify girls but ladies are significantly less likely to
accomplish precisely the same to men. Girls are a lot more psychological whilst
men are less probably to become as emotional. What will be
the simple psychological differences among men and
women, due to the fact given that they're both human beings they should be very same?

My blog post - how to communicate with a woman