Sunday, February 25, 2007

Super 14. Days 3- 4


So sorry for the delay ; but I would have prefer being with you (believe me!)

Anyway, the Super 14 scores aren't very exciting (6/3. 9/3. 10/11...looks like tennis scores!) and it doesn't concern only Kiwi teams (without the 'big players') so people shouldn't blame the conditioning camps!

I hope the matches were good-watching, though! The Cruz' seem to be back on track (poor Cheetahs!)

--> No more pic....for this article!

Day 3.

Day 4.


****
Je suis enfin de retour ; mais j'aurai prefere ne pas vous avoir quittes

Bref, les scores du Super 14 ne sont pas tres passionants (et ressemblent plus a des scores de super tie-break en tennis!) ; cette remarque ne concernant pas que des equipes neo zelandaises, on est en droit de ne pas critiquer les methodes de Graham Henry (les joueurs --et le capitaine en personne-- reclament des 'conditioning camps' hors preparation de CDM!)

J'espere que les matches valaient quand meme le coup d'etre vus. Hier les Crusaders en ont mis une belle aux Cheetahs!

--> Plus de photo...pour cet article!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, why are you posting a pic of Jesse? Are they dating again? Last I heard she was dating Angus MacDonald, and they were living together. So unless they broke up and Richie is dating her again, Jesse is old news.

MaryL said...

I've just learned they dated...I'm sur I'm not the only one, that's why I posted her picture.

anonymous, if you have any further gossip, just tell me

MaryL