Friday, May 23, 2008

RG Tess mission to Jaffa (S14 D10)

When we say "the Richie Girls are everywhere", it really means something! See FSS's missions over the Tasman Sea ; and now Tess's on the Eden Island ...

Part of Tess's email to comment on her mission
"I’ve FINALLY been able to get help to send these pics to you.
They are from the Round 10 vs. Chiefs match in Hamilton a few weeks back.Unfortunately, not the result we hoped for but it was a fantastic game! I’m surprised some of the shots weren’t blurred as I was shaking with excitement!!
Anyway, don’t know if you want to include some of them on the blog sometime, up, to you.

#’s 1 to 7 are warm-up shots, lots of stretching & a couple of gratuitous butt shots. Tried to get as close as I could to The Man(away from my seat) without seeming like a stalker! (and I had to put up with a group of wasted female “fans” calling out stupid comments to him as well-he was understandably NOT impressed! Very embarrassing!
#9 Group hug after warm up
#11 Just b4 kick off- Capt Mc Caw rallying his troops
#12-16 Action shots during the game inc the back of Steve Walsh (sorry, not his face)
#19 another group hug at the end of the game."

I have posted nb 2, 11, 13, 15 and 19 =)

No comments: